ROLL YOUR MOUSE OVER THIS SPACE FOR THE MENU

Traits Of The Best

So everyone who knows me knows I only surround myself with the best. Because of that, there are some traits which I see over and over again, I don’t see them in everyone, but I do see them in a high percentage of the people I am around. Here they are:

  1. They tip well. Literally everyone I am around, well-off or not well-off, tips well, and I love it. Because let’s be real, 90% of people who don’t tip well suck. The other 10% are unaware of how little waiters make.
  2. They care. Great people truly care about the well-being of not only themselves, but everyone around them. Rather it be their neighbor or someone they work with.
  3. They work hard. No excuses, no complaining. They put in the work. Whether it be at their jobs, volunteering, or helping a friend move, they do what is asked of them. Not only do they work hard, but they do it for the right reasons, and everyone should respect that.
  4. They do not panic. They don’t freak out when something goes wrong, or something unexpected happens. They stay calm, level minded, and promptly address and try to fix the problem at hand.

I would absolutely love to know your thoughts feel free to text me them to me at: (615) 763–8576 or tweet them to me at: @TheNathanRuffAlso fill free to checkout what I do at: TheNathanRuff.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *